What Does It Mean to be in a Single Car Crash?
A single-vehicle crash occurs when your vehicle is the only one involved in an accident. This might happen due to various reasons such as hitting an object, losing control, or road hazards. While it may seem straightforward, determining liability in these situations can be more complex than it appears. Many factors can contribute to a single-vehicle accident, and understanding your legal options is crucial in ensuring your rights are upheld.
What Injuries Are Common in a Single-Vehicle Accident?
Injuries resulting from single-vehicle accidents can be severe and varied. Common injuries include:
- Head and Brain Injuries: The force of impact in a solo crash can lead to head trauma, concussions, and even traumatic brain injuries.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Sudden stops or collisions can cause serious damage to the spinal cord, resulting in long-term consequences.
- Bone Fractures: The impact can lead to broken bones, particularly in areas such as limbs, ribs, and the collarbone.
- Internal Injuries: The force of the accident can cause internal organs to be damaged, leading to internal bleeding and other complications.
- Soft Tissue Injuries: Whiplash, strains, and sprains are common soft tissue injuries in single-vehicle accidents.
- PTSD and Anxiety: The emotional impact of a single-vehicle accident can lead to post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and anxiety, affecting the overall well-being of the victim.
Who May Be Responsible for Your Single-Vehicle Accident?
While it might seem that you are solely responsible for a single-vehicle accident, there are cases where other parties might share liability. Vehicle manufacturers, government entities responsible for road maintenance, and even other drivers’ actions could contribute to your accident. Our Las Vegas car accident lawyers meticulously investigate every aspect to identify potential liable parties and build a strong case on your behalf.
Contact Our Las Vegas Car Accident Law Firm to Protect Your Rights
If you’ve been injured in a single-vehicle accident, don’t navigate the legal process alone. Morris Injury Law is committed to ensuring our clients benefit from efficient communication, a welcoming environment, and trustworthy advice. Our dedicated team at Morris Injury Law is here to support you every step of the way. We understand the complexities of single-vehicle accident cases, and we are committed to ensuring you receive fair compensation for your injuries and damages. Contact us today for a free consultation and let us help you protect your rights and achieve the justice you deserve.
We’re here to help! Contact Morris Injury Law at 702-489-0788.
How Much Is Your Claim Worth?
The value of your claim depends on a variety of factors, including:
- Vehicle Value
- And Other Factors
The more serious your injuries were, the more time you lost from work, the more expensive the repairs to your vehicle, then the more money your claim will be worth. Contact Morris Injury Law to discuss your case.