Practice Areas We Handle in Summerlin, Nevada
At Morris Injury Law, we handle a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Car Accidents: Car accidents can be devastating, but with our help, you can seek the compensation you deserve.
- Uber & Lyft Accidents: If you were injured in an accident while riding in an Uber or Lyft, we can help you seek compensation for your injuries.
- Hotel Injuries: If you were injured while staying at a hotel in Summerlin, we can help you pursue compensation for your injuries and damages.
- Slip And Fall: Slip and fall accidents can happen anywhere, but if you were injured due to someone else's negligence, we can help you seek compensation.
- Wrongful Death: If you've lost a loved one in an accident in Summerlin, our attorneys can help you pursue compensation for your loss.
- Bus Accidents: If you've been involved in a bus accident in Summerlin, we can help you pursue compensation for your injuries and damages.
- Drunk Driving Accident: If you've been hit by a drunk driver, we can help you hold them accountable for their actions.
- Motorcycle Accident: Motorcycle accidents can lead to serious injuries. Our attorneys have experience handling these types of cases and can help you navigate the legal process.
- Pedestrian Accident: If you've been hit by a car while walking in Summerlin, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
- Truck Accidents: Truck accidents can be complex, but with our help, you can pursue the compensation you need to recover.
- Dog Bite: Dog bites can cause serious injuries, but our attorneys can help you hold the owner responsible.
How Much Compensation Could a Summerlin Personal Injury Attorney Get Me for My Injuries?
The amount of compensation you may be entitled to will depend on a number of factors, including the severity of your injuries, the circumstances of the accident, and the extent of your damages. Our attorneys will work with you to evaluate your case and determine the appropriate amount of compensation to pursue.
Some of the factors that can impact the compensation you receive include:
- The severity of your injuries and medical documentation
- The credibility of your witnesses
- The value of economic damages
- How the injuries affect your ability to work and your quality of life
- Your financial expenses, including future medical care
- Whether you share liability for any part of the accident
What Types of Compensation Are Available to Accident Victims in Summerlin, Nevada?
Under Nevada law, accident victims may be entitled to three types of damages: economic, noneconomic, and punitive damages.
Economic damages are tangible losses that can be quantified, such as:
- Medical expenses
- Car repair costs
- Bills for property damage
- Lost wages
Noneconomic damages compensate the intangible losses the accident caused you to suffer, including:
- Physical and emotional pain
- Physical impairment
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of companionship
- Post-traumatic stress
Punitive damages may be awarded in cases where the defendant’s conduct was particularly egregious or malicious.
How a Summerlin Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
The days following an injury can be traumatizing. When an injury is severe it is likely you will need extensive medical treatment and rehabilitation. This can result in missing work, making the process of paying medical bills and accident-related expenses feel overwhelming.
While liability in many of these cases might be clear, defendants and their insurance companies will likely fight to protect themselves. A dedicated and skillful lawyer who is familiar with each step of the Summer Field Nevada personal injury case process could help. To get started on a case, contact a Nevada personal injury lawyer.
Why Should I Hire a Summerlin Accident Lawyer
Morris Injury Law has years of experience and expertise in valuing claims. The Nevada personal injury law firm provides expert legal services and advice to those injured by the negligence of another. Regardless of the accident type, Morris Injury Law will help to guide you through each step of establishing a claim, gathering evidence, and requesting compensation. Personal injury attorney, Scott Morris, is focused on providing high-quality legal representation to clients, by offering them legal assistance to regain their quality of life.
Schedule a free consultation today, and contact Morris Injury Law at 702-850-5555.